these little...

These are the little eyes that will recognize my face and a world to explore.



These are the little lips that will give me kisses, coos and I love you's.

These are the little cheeks that will turn red when cold and I won't be able to stop kissing.

This is the little nose that will scrunch up with smells unliked and breath in life each and every day.

These are the little ears that will come to know my reassuring voice.

These are the the little hands that that will soon reach for my face, write me notes and paint me pictures of love.

These are the little feet that will one day step out in faith and follow after the Lord.


This is the little life that has taken a hold of my heart and blessed me with an unspeakable joy. 


Comments

  1. Love love love! And it's only just the beginning....


    xo Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it's pretty much the most incredible way to learn about God's love.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts